Frontier Education Foundation’s “Merit Cum in affordability” scholarships is for the students belonging to less privileged and deprived income groups, possessing good academic merit, and are unable to pursue their education due to their financial problems. The of this scholarship is to award 1325 scholarships with an equal ratio to male and females’ students, offering in various disciplines with a total of Rs. 11 million in the first year which will reach up to 2650 next year.
Eligibility Criteria for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Youth Scholarship(KPYS)
- Applicants should be enrolled in any Govt College across the province.
- Applicants should be from the session 2021-2023.
- An applicant who got admission on open merit.
- Applicant should be domiciled of KP.
- Applicant not availing any other scholarships.
- The monthly income of the father/mother or Guardian should be less than 50,000.
- Students enrolled in courses offered by the respective institute.
- Renewal of Scholarship will be based on good behavior and passing each examination with 70% marks.
- FEF will share an 80% fee for the five students in each college, these students will also receive RS. 5000 per annum.
How to apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Youth Scholarship(KPYS)
- All the eligible applicants can download the form from the website of www.fef.edu.pk
- The form will be submitted along with the supporting documents to the FEF with the recommendation of the scholarship committee of the nominating.
if you have any further questions contact us.