The Higher Education Department of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announced an inland scholarship (old political Agent) for students of FATA for the session 2021-2022. The aim of this scholarship is to support the low-income family’s students in intermediate, Graduate, and postgraduate studies enrolled in any public or private institute.
The application for the award of Inland Scholarship (Political Agents Scholarship) is invited from FATA domiciled holder for the year 2021-2022. The students who have FATA Domiciled and belong to any Tribal agency or Frontier Regions (FR) are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to all students fulfilling the criteria, there is no test, interview or merit for it.
- For Students of Intermediate and all other category Rs. 6000 per annum.
- For Students of the Medical field (MBBS/BDS etc) 12000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Inland/Political Agent Scholarship
- The applicant should be a FATA domicile holder.
- Applicants should be regular students of any private or Govt. college/university.
- Applicants availing of any others scholarship are not eligible.
- There is no Test, Interview, and Merit, those who submit the forms will be selected.
How to apply for the Inland/Political agent (FATA) Scholarship
- Fill the application form of the Scholarship (Form link is mentioned) and Sign it from your respective college or university HoD/Principle/Chairman.
- Attached the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- Submit the complete application form along with the attached documents in the Deputy Commissioner (DC ) Office of your Agency
Download Application form for Inland / Political Agent Scholarship for FATA Students from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sRTannV8OPkL8QQ_dYtyt43Uq9gPUNbm/view?usp=sharing
The last Date for the Inland or Political Agent (FATA) Scholarship is not mentioned, submit the applications as soon as possible.