Ehsaas Scholarship is the largest need-based Scholarship ever in the history of Pakistan for Undergraduate students of public sector universities. The Federal Government of Pakistan launched Ehsaas Scholarship and the Aim of this scholarship is to help and support the low-income families. Last year more than 50,000 students are selected for Ehsaas scholarship phase-2 from low-income families. The Scholarship will be awarded for 4 to 5 years bachelor/undergraduate degree program and it will geographical spread of this scholarship covers all provinces (Punjab, Sindh, KPK (ex-FATA) , Baluchistan) Azad Jammu Kashmir and GB.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan opened the online portal for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship for session 2021-2022 on 30 September 2021, Under Ehsaas Scholarship almost 200,000 Scholarships are to be awarded to deserving students across the country included 50% female’s students.
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- The full tuition will be covered.
- Stipend of Rs. 4000/Month, total 40,000/year.
- 50% of scholarships for Females Students.
- Total of 50,000 Scholarships per years.
- Students with disability and students belonging to underprivileged areas having a special preference.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK.
- The applicant must be enrolled in any public sector university across the country.
- Those applicants who got admission on open merit only.
- Students of affiliated colleges with Public/Private Universities are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Applicants availing any other scholarship are not Eligible.
- Distance learning education students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- The eligible applicants can apply online through HEC online Portal at: ehsaas.hec.gov.pk
- Supporting universities list https://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Ehsaas/Documents/Ehsaas-Uni-List.pdf
- The applicant must submit the Hard copy along with necessary documents to the Financial Aid Office of the respective University for further process.
Supporting Documents for Ehsaas Scholarship
- Copy of applicants CNIC, Father CNIC, Mather, or Guardian CNIC.
- Salary slip or income certificate
- Copy of latest 6 months bills(Gas, Electricity, etc) (if applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented house.
- Copies of the last Receipt of applicants(if applicable).
- 01 Passport Size Photo of the applicant.
- Picture of House(Outside front ).
Last date to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2021-2022 is November 30, 2021