Higher Education Commission announced undergraduate Scholarship program for students of Gilgit Baltistan for session 2021-2022. Application are invited from the outstanding student of Gilgit Baltistan who intend to pursue undergraduate studies 4/5 years from HEC recognized public sector universities. The scholarship are being offered for the academic year 2021-2022 In all areas of studying/discipline under the project titles and it will cover the full tuition fees, hostel fees, and other charges of maximum amount of RS. 240,000 per annum.
Scholarship will cover:
- Full-time tuition fees, Hostel fee and other charges Maximum of Rs. 240,000 per year.
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Books and traveling allowance of Rs. 30,000 per year.
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA For UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR STUDENTS OF GILGIT BALTISTAN(GB)
- Applicant must have domicile of Gilgit Baltistan.
- Applicant must have completed SSC and HSSC or equivalent, however priority will be given who completed SSS or HSSC or equivalent from Gilgit Baltistan.
- The applicants availing any other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant can apply to any public sector university of Pakistan, however any expenditure over and above the cost in PC-1 will be done by the student himself/herself.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years on the closing date of online application.
- The candidate will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission in BS programs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR STUDENTS OF GILGIT BALTISTAN(GB)
- The applicants are required to submit online application through HEC online portal at https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- HEC Reserve the rights to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in hard forms will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500(non-refundable) as a application fee in account No: 17427900133401, Habib Bank Limited SRC H-9 Branch Islamabad and should upload the scanned copy of the bank receipt while applying.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on their Aptitude Test and their academic credentials.
- Candidate must have secure 50% marks in the test.
- Students already enrolled in any BS program in public sector universities prior to the advertisement may also apply.
- The award of scholarship will be made irrespective of gender, caste, race and religion.
Application Deadline for UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR STUDENTS OF GILGIT BALTISTAN(GB)
Last date for Undergraduate Scholarship Program For Students Of Gilgit Baltistan(Gb) is October 25, 2021