Balochistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) is an Initiative of Government of Balochistan (on the pattern of Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF) for creation of a talented pool of youth of Balochistan including the less privileged section of society; contributing towards economic and social development to realize the dream of a moderate, progressive and prosperous Pakistan by providing Need & Merit based Scholarships to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education from the investment proceeds of the “Endowment Fund” granted by Government of Balochistan. The mission of the Company is to build a Critical mass of human capital participating in nation building; through provision of equitable opportunities to academically brilliant boys and girls in Balochistan.
Eligibility Criteria for BEEF scholarships
- Minimum 60% on the most recent exam, or 3.0 on a 4.0 GPAM scale.
- Special Quota Scholarship for Extremely Vulnerable Individuals:
- Minimum 45% marks or 2.5 GPA out of 4.0 required.
- Students must be enrolled full-time as regular students in an institution.
- Students who improved their grades or divisions, failed the subject, or passed with a passing grade are ineligible to apply for the BEEF scholarship.
- Additionally, those who have received any other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- Copy of the DMC/Semester/Class result attested by the head of the institute or Focal person.
- Copy of CNIC/B-form or smart card of the student.
- Copy of CNIC of the father/Guardian.
- Copy of Local Domicile Certificate of Disability if applicable Computerized.
- copy of payslips of children of BS-16 employees Required documents for relevant categories (Death certificate of father for orphans, certificate of religion for minorities, etc…)
How to apply for BEEF Scholarship
On the official website, you can access the application for the Balochistan Education Endowment Fund Scholarships for the class of 2023. By clicking on the below button, you can download the application form..