Finally, and good news for the students who are looking for an Internship Program and want to establish and develop new skills and experience in one of the best projects between Pakistan and China. The chairman of CPEC has finally announced three months paid CPEC Internship program for Pakistani youth.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply for the CPEC Internship 2020. A minimum Bachelors’ Degree is required to apply for this internship program. The CPEC Internship program 2020 will start in October 2020 till December 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for CPEC Internship Program
- The candidate should be 30 years of age.
- All Pakistani must have a valid CNIC
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from HEC Recognized University
- No experience necessary required for CPEC Internship (Fresh Graduate can also apply)
- The candidate should have Good research, writing, and digital media skills
Benefits of CPEC Internship program
- Recruitment of 100 interns for the year 2020
- A Monthly stipend will also be given to the selected candidates
- The candidate should be allocated to the Specific Industries/sectors
- A platform for the Development of leadership and management skills
- Working with a diverse/different community
- How to Apply for the CPEC Internship program
Please apply online by filling out the form at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk