The Diya Scholarship is one of the best scholarship-funding organizations in Pakistan. Diya Scholarship provides fifty thousand annual scholarships to school and university students. Diya scholarship also offers monthly basis stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs in Pakistan.
Diya Scholarship program is providing full payment of tuition fees to the students.
From the past Thirty Years, the Diya scholarship has provided over 400,000 scholarships donations received and disbursed
Diya Scholarship Benefits
- 50,000 scholarships each year in all Pakistan
- 45,000 scholarships for school students
- 15,00 scholarships for the Universities students
Eligibility Criteria for Diya Pakistan Scholarship
- School Students
- College Students / FA FSc
- University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can apply only
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct M.Phil after Graduation are eligible. M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible.
How to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship
Online Web Application System is only used for students who are enrolled in Graduation Level, Master Level Programmes. Applications can be submitted Online.
Note: School and Inter level students will apply through a manual system. The online system is only for BS and MS students.