Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarships for Middle class family students and deserving student. The Dalda Foundation Scholarship’s primary purpose is to meet the criteria and needs of students who are unable to continue their education due to a lack of financial support, allowing them to realise their dreams and visions. The scholarship will begin in the first semester of intercollegiate studies and go until the last semester of BS/undergraduate study.
Since the Dalda Foundation is aware that there will be an increase in demand for certain particular professions in the future, students who want to enrol in those programmes will receive additional consideration during the aptitude exam. On the website of the Dalda Foundation, applicants can submit online scholarship applications.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Scholarship
- Students who are enrolling in first grade and are members of the Bise Punjab board or the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Karachi will be able to apply for a scholarship. Following that, students enrolled in private colleges may also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust using the proper channels.
- Scholarship applications may be submitted by all Pakistani permanent residents who are enrolling in first-year pre-engineering, pre-medical, commerce, general science, arts and home economics, DAE, or ICS courses for the 2020–2021 academic year.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit a scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 18 years old to date: December 30, 2021.
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form if they get the following marks from Matriculation.
Required Percentage of Marks
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
How to apply for Dalda Scholarship
All the eligible candidate can Download the Application form from official website.
Fill the form and attach all the required documents.
Send complete form with complete documents to:
Dalda Foundation Trust C/O Faheem Abassi , C- 89-D, First Floor, 12th Commercial Street Phase 2 Extension, D.H.A Karachi, Pakistan
Email us at email@example.com
or Call us on 0313-8894447
Deadline for this scholarship is 15th November 2022