Special quota scholarships have been announced by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for studies at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Masters levels in 2023. Students who passed their matriculation or intermediate exams in 2021 and fall under one of the following categories are eligible to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship in 2023.
- Children belonging to a minority religion.
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist
- Orphans Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
The PEEF scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2023, at the latest. The PBTE/TEVTA exam-passing students are ineligible to apply for this scholarship. The application form’s photocopy may also be used by applicants.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Eligibility Requirements for 2023
1. Holder of Punjab Province residency
2. Minimum 60% on the Intermediate or Matric exam in the annual 2022 BISE or Federal Board exam.
3. Only students enrolled in public or private universities or colleges in Punjab Province may submit an application.
4. The parents’ combined monthly income should be less than $23,000.
5. The income requirement does not apply to children of Grades 1-4 government employees.
6. Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks are also exempt from the requirement that they meet certain income levels.
7. The applicant must be a regular student enrolled in an institution offering an intermediate or bachelor’s degree.
How to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022
Intermediate and Graduation Level
Intermediate and Graduation level students can apply online for PEEF Scholarship 2022
Master Students can apply only through their respective institute
Deadline for PEEF Scholarship is 31st March 2023