Undergraduate scholarships have been made available by HEC to Baloch and FATA students. The provision of higher education opportunities for students from Balochistan and FATA (Phase-III) for undergraduate studies in all disciplines is being announced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) as Indigenous Scholarships Batch-I.
For the award of Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies in HEC-Recognized Public Sector Universities degree Awarding Institutions or W-Category Private Universities of Pakistan, applications are invited from candidates with local certificates/domicile of Balochistan or former FATA. The Balochistan and FATA Scholarship application deadline is February 13, 2023.
HEC Undergraduate Balochistan & FATA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants Must Possess local Certificate/Domicile of Balochistan/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12-year education with 60% marks in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years as of the Closing date.
- Candidates must acquire the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Candidates who are already availing of any other HEC/Government Scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum.
- A travel allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once during the entire study period.
Applications must be submitted online at www.hec.gov.pk/site/bf3 on the HEC website. At this time, hard copies of the documents are not necessary. The applicant must deposit PKR 500 as part of the application processing fee in an HBL account. The applicant must keep the original bank payment record or slip safe and upload it with their online application in order to present it at the testing facility. Nobody will be permitted to take the test unless they can show the original bank deposit slip.
After finishing the application form, the applicant must submit the application online. We won’t consider applications that have been saved and aren’t complete.
HEC reserves the right to pause or end the scholarship application process at any time without providing a justification.