Foreign students can now apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarships to study abroad with fully financed scholarship support. International students have the chance to apply for fully financed scholarships through the ADB Scholarship 2023 to study abroad in a variety of nations. International students are supported by Japanese Government Scholarships to pursue studies overseas through ADB Programs.
The Asian Development Bank is happy to announce the fully financed scholarships (ASDB-JSP) for foreign students to study in countries including Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the USA. Every year, 140 fully financed postgraduate scholarships for overseas students to study in Japan in subjects like economics, management, science, technology, engineering, and all other development are offered under the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program.
Similar to MEXT scholarships in Japan, the Asian Development Bank Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that will pay for all of your educational costs. Are you trying to find a university in Japan? Are Japanese universities or fully funded funding sources your top priorities? If you’re seeking postgraduate scholarships in any of the following subjects: Economics, Management, Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and any other associated sectors of development, what should you look for? After the MEXT Scholarship for Japanese Universities, you have the possibility to apply for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship. Japan is home to top-tier colleges that advance technology. Each year, more than 300 students are accepted into the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program to attend educational institutions in ten different countries.
What is Offered
The ADB-JSP provides:
- full tuition fees
- monthly subsistence allowance (including housing)
- books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for Asian Development Scholarship 2023
- be a national of an ADB borrowing member country and Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible country.
- do not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
- hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record;
- have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. The candidate must have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies;
- be no more than 35 years old at the time of application, unless waived in exceptional cases with the expressed endorsement of the Government of Japan;
- be in good health;
- agree to return and work in his/her home country for at least two (2) years after completion of studies under the Program in order to contribute to its development;
- not be an Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management, staff and consultants of ADB, or the close relatives of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: spouse, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, stepsister, brother, stepbrother, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew;
- not be staff of ADB–JSP Designated Institutions;
- not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country; and
- not be already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: it depends on the country and university where you are applying. for Japanese Language Courses, you should have Japanese Language proof. And for English taught Programs you must submit any English Fluency Certificate it can be (English Proficiency, IELTS, TOFEL)
Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program is fully funded scholarship for worldwide institutions and students to study in the major areas of
- And all other related development fields
HEC UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR BALOCHISTAN AND FATA 2023
PAKISTAN SCIENCE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
PROVISION OF HIGHER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE STUDENTS OF BALOCHISTAN & FATA