All Pakistani students who desire to pursue their higher studies can apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2022 Matric to BS in Pakistan. Fully Funded Scholarships for Secondary, Intermediate, and Graduation Programs are available to students across the county. It provides financial assistance to deserving young men and women. Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) enables brilliant but financially low students to realize their hopes and objectives. to play a role in Pakistan’s development and prosperity.
The PEEF was created with the goal of boosting academic achievement by giving financial aid to capable and eligible students in order to help them reach their full potential. The program’s goal is to help students develop their whole personalities and to produce a significant number of exceptional students who will contribute to community development. A scholarship for gifted and underprivileged kids in order to connect them with the most wealthy. For the development of society, creating a pool of brilliant young people. Students that are extremely disadvantaged are identified and supported using specific methods.
The candidate must be a Punjab Domicile owner. The student must have received more than 60% of the marks in the Federal Board of BISE’s annual mid-term or Matric examinations in 2021. Candidates must submit an application form before the deadline to be considered for a scholarship based on the year 2022. To contribute to economic and social growth, and to realise the ideal of a medium, prosperous, and wealthy Pakistan, a brilliant pool of Pakistani youngsters from disadvantaged backgrounds will be built. by giving females and boys in Punjab who have no rights but are academically illiterate equal chances.
Benefits of PEEF Scholarship 2022 are provided by:
- Total Tuition Fees.
- Monthly stipend.
Eligibility criteria for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022
- The applicant must be the owner of Punjab Domicile.
- Children who belong to a Minority Religion.
- Children of martyrs attacked by terrorist attacks.
- Special children.
- Children enrolled in private or public institutions located in the Punjab area may apply.
- The student should have obtained more than 60% of the marks in the 2021 annual mid-term or Matric examinations conducted by the Federal Board of BISE.
- Applicants must register for the intermediate or postgraduate degree as regular students at the institution.
- Children of public servants in BPS1-4, children of both working and retired Government.
- Students with a parental income of Rs 15000 or less are eligible to apply for a bursary.
How to apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2022
All eligible candidtate can apply online for PEEF Special quota Scholarship 2022.
Deadline for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship is 31st March 2022