Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) is a charity and social welfare organization to help the poor and needy in Pakistan and offering a fully-funded scholarship for the deserving, Needy, Orphan and low-income family students, who are admitted in any public sector College /University.
All the students who are eligible for PBM Scholarship can download the form submit and submit the application for financial assistance by submitting it through the head of the institute. For further information and queries, students can contact the Student Affairs Office or the Student Financial Aid office of the respective institute.
The Pakistan Bait ul Scholarship awardees will be granted for one semester or years (Scholarship amount/fee will be directly submitted to the institute by PBM) and continuation of the scholarship will remain applicable for next semester or year if the student successfully clears the existing period. If a Student fails in one or more subjects, then he/she will not be eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship next year.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Bait Ul Mall (PBM) Scholarship
- Those students who are admitted in any public sector university or college are eligible to apply for PBM scholarship.
- Applications will be received only on the behalf of the head of the committee of the corresponding university/college in which student is enrolled, in any program.
- Students should write an Application in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal along with the photocopy of CNIC.
- Those Students whose parents are government employees are NOT Eligible to apply.
How to Apply for PBM Scholarship 2022
Students should fill out a bonafide certificate (Application form) and signed it for their respective university/college where he/she is enrolled, any type of cutting or overwriting will not be accepted.
The application should be submitted with the following required document
- Bonafide form completely filled and signed by the Head of the Department.
- Application on a plain paper.
- CNIC/ B form of the student ((If a student has no CNIC/Form-B, he/she can submit CNIC of parents))
- University identity Card copy/ admit card/enrollment letter.
- Certificate/ Degree/ Mark Sheet of the applicants from Matric to onward.
- Result card/Transcript or DMC of last semester/year.
- Bank Challan (in case fees paid by the student).
5 thoughts on “PAKISTAN BAIT UL MALL SCHOLARSHIP 2022”
My father is poor. He do not pay the fees of my study so give me scholarship
I am a poor.
My father is over age I am second semester of kohat university student please help.
I am a poor student. We have no manage fee