The Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 has been launched by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). Stat Bank Merit scholarships are available to the children of its OG-2 workers who are smart and educated. The State Bank of Pakistan will provide financial assistance to poor and eligible students seeking credentials at the intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
The award is open to students studying in any field in Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and diploma programmes (minimum 6 months duration). Applicants for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 must submit their application forms along with all required documentation. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is March 30, 2022.
Eligibility of Criteria for SBP Scholarship 2022
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired or deceased employees (OG Level 2) who have passed any examination with minimum B Grade or obtained a minimum 60% marks in (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation or diploma courses).
- The applicant will not avail any other scholarship
- In the case of GPA/CGPA grades, the student must provide the certificate from the relevant institution mentioning the grading policy with equivalent percentage marks.T
- Applicant must be registered in an educational institution during the calendar year 2020 and after.
- The duration of the course must be mentioned in the application form.The minimum duration of the diploma courses must be 6 months.
Benefits of SBP Scholarship 2022
- Intermediate Students- 6160/Month (200 Scholarship seats)
- BA/Bsc/BS Students – 7840/Month (100 Scholarship seats)
- MA/Msc/MS – 11,200
How to apply for SBP Scholarship 2022
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf The filled application form can be submitted to Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Deadline for SBP Scholarship 2022
The deadline for State Bank Pakistan Merit Scholarship is 30th March 2022.