Fuji Fertilizer Company Limited’s sona welfare foundation has announced a scholarship programme for farmers’ wards in the 2022-2023 school year. SWF, the official NPO of FFC, is pleased to announce a Merit Based Scholarship Scheme for talented and deserving students for the Ward of Farmers 2022.
The largest fertiliser company in Pakistan is pleased to announce merit-based scholarship schemes for deserving higher education / graduate Intermediate pass candidates. Scholarship application forms are being accepted from all over Pakistan for higher education / bachelor programme stipends of Rs. 3000/- per month and Rs. 2000/- per month for post-matric stipends.
The scholarship Program for Graduate and Master Level Post Matric Fsc / ICS stipend will be Rs. 2000/- per month.
- FFC Scholarship Programs are:
- Mechanical and chemical Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Agricultural / social sciences / agronomy / Civil / Telecom
- Computer science
- Management science
Eligibility Criteria for FFC Scholarship
- FATA, Balochistan, and GB Domicile holders scored 85 percent and higher in the most recent competitive exams.
- Candidates, both male and female, are eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in colleges and institutions that have been approved by the government.
- Bachelor’s first and second semesters, as well as the first year of post-secondary education.
- Candidates must have 50 acres of land and an affidavit indicating farming as their principal source of income.
How to apply for FFC Scholarship
Application forms are available online on FFC Official website, all the eligible candidates can apply online:
further details visit: sonafoundation.org.pk. complete scholarship application form with required documents to be sent via post c/o SWF scholarship desk, sona towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi.
Deadline for FFC Scholarship is 28th January 2022