The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022 is currently open for applications. Turkey’s well-known scholarship programme is now accepting applications for the year 2022. 5,000 applicants from all across the world will be chosen for this scholarship. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programmes are eligible for the Turkey Government Scholarship. One of the fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarships available. Note that an IELTS/TOEFL score is not required for this scholarship. Without IELTS, you can study in Turkey. Türkiye Scholarships is the largest scholarship programme in Turkey.
For international students, the courses are offered in English. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students can choose from a wide range of academic fields. Turkey has the world’s second-highest rate of access to higher education. In Turkey, there are almost 60,000 distinct programmes offered by 207 universities. The application system is available online and is completely free.
Around 5,000 Full Degree Scholarships are offered by the institution (Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.). Students will also receive a free one-year Turkish language course. Participants from any countries are welcome to apply. Below you will find detailed information and instructions on how to apply for Turkey’s well-known scholarship programme.
Benefits of Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2022
- University and Program Placement
- Monthly Stipend: from 700 to 1400 TL per month
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One-year Turkish Language Course
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Burslari Scholarship
Germany, Iceland, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, and other nations are eligible for the Turkey Scholarship Program. There are a few more nations on the list where candidates can only apply for postgraduate programmes. The following are the requirements for the Turkey Government Scholarship.
- The age of the candidate is one of the strict criteria that is taken into consideration.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate degree then you should not be born before January 1998.
- If you want to apply for a Master’s degree then you should not be born before January 1989.
- Likewise, for Ph.D. one should not be born before January 1983 and for the Research Program, it is January 1974.
- For the application of an undergraduate degree, 70% of the marks are mandatory.
- For the application of the Masters and PH.D. degrees, 75% of the marks are mandatory.
- Medical School Programs require 90% of the marks.
- If you are a citizen of Turkey or used to be its citizen previously then you cannot apply for the program.
- Students studying in Turkey are not capable of Scholarships.
- Selected students should show their documents when asked.
How to apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship
All eligible candidates can apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship.
Deadline for turkey Burslari Scholarship is 20th February 2022
Сenforce è un farmaco collaudato ed estremamente efficace per qualsiasi budget. Aiuta a risolvere i problemi con il mantenimento di un’erezione e raggiungere la soddisfazione sessuale. Ma prima di ordinare ir dalla farmacia online http://farmaciamaschi.com/cenforce.html, assicurarsi di non avere controindicazioni o allergie al sildenafil;