HEC Announces the Postgraduate scholarship in all disciplines under the project “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch-V.
Applications are invited from the outstanding candidates having Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate studies in HEC-recognized public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. For others Scholarships opportunity please visit.
|Postgraduate Scholarship MS/M.Phil Program Click here to Apply (https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap)Click here to download the ManualPostgraduate Scholarships Video tutorial for Students of Balochistan & Erstwhile FATA|
2) The applicants are advised to check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to submit an application online through the HEC website https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Test fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited via 1Link 1Bill invoice participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/JazzCash/Upaisa.
- Once you have selected 1Link 1bill Invoice payment service. Open/sing into your mobile app and click on Bill payment or payment services (as your mobile banking app options). Click on 1Bill Invoice payment service and enter the consumer number generated by the ETC portal. Once you see the details, pay the amount.
- After depositing the fee through 1Link 1Bill Invoice, click on “Verify Online Payment” on application form. (The test fee is non refundable/non transferable).
- The applicant must submit the online application after completing the application form. Saved and Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reaso