Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to PEEF is offering scholarships to exceptional and deserving students from FATA/Merged territories for the 2022-23 academic year. Applicants must have completed their Matric or Inter examinations in 2021. The deadline for applying for the PEEF KP Scholarships is May 30, 2021. Those who live in FATA/Merged areas are eligible to apply.
Only applications on the prescribed application form for the PEEF FATA Scholarship will be accepted. The prescribed application form for PEEF FATA Scholarships can be obtained from the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s office of Section Officer (Training), Department of Higher Education. On the PEEF website, you may also get application forms.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF FATA Scholarships
- Candidates who have passed Matric/ Inter exams from Government institutions in FATA or in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric, or Inter Exams 2019 conducted by BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution.
- Candidate must have domicile of FATA/Merged Areas.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution.
- His/her Parents total monthly income must not exceed from Rs.23,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees’ children are exempted from such income condition.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted for income condition.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source
How to apply for PEEF FATA Scholarship 2022-2023
All eligible applicants can download an application form and submit it on or before 15th March 2022 at Section officer (training), department of higher education, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The deadline for PEEF Scholarship for FATA Students is 31st December 2022.