BEEF Scholarship 2021-2022 applications are now being accepted. The Baluchistan Education and Endowment Fund has announced a number of scholarships for the years 2021-2022, which is fantastic news for students. This scholarship programme is open to students of all educational levels, as they have announced scholarships for Matric, DAE, Inter, BS, MA, MBBS, MSc, and MS.
In result of the above, the Balochistan Endowment Fund Rs.250 million operated by the Director of Colleges & Higher Education Department, Government of Balochistan has been shifted to BEEF for merger by the competent authorities and MoU signed by the relevant parties. Earlier, the Balochistan Endowment fund was functioning under the supervision of the Director w.e.f. 2012-14 for the students who are studying in various universities/colleges throughout the country.
During September 2020, the Directorate of Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department, GoB transferred and handed over the record of BEF to BEEF including the detail of pending payment / liabilities to be paid by BEEF onward.
Besides, BEEF program team managed to devise the policy guidelines with operation plan to be implemented on regular basis.
Level of Studies for BEEF Scholarship
- INTERMEDIATE FA/FSC/ICS
- BS PROGRAM 4/5 YEAR, SIMPLE GRADUATION BA/BSC
Eligibilty Criteria for BEEF Scholarship 2022
- Applicant must possess local or domicile of Baluchistan.
- Applicants must have enrolled as a fresh in take of 2019(Spring/Fall) covering education levels either (A) or (B), as mentioned above, as applicable.
- The applicant must have obtained and maintained at least 60% marks in his/her latest academic year exams.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship the scholar must be maintaining at least 75% attendance in each academic year/semester(s), as applicable.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship during the academic year of BEEF scholarship tenure.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship/the student should also be taking active part in extracurricular and sports& social work activity must be reported in his/her annual/semester (s) term base. Annual performance report (APR) submitted to BEEF through the respective Focal person.
How to apply for BEEF Scholarship 2022
The Applicant students shall submit their SAF 2021-22 by enclosing all pre-requisite documents to the Focal Person at their respective Institute based either n Financial Aid Department or Registrar Office or Head of Institute office. The SAF can be verified by the HoD or official at the Examination controller/Result Branch. The contact list of Center of Excellence (CoE) and Focal Persons is available at BEEF website /Facebook page. The Focal Persons shall provide the accurately verified data of eligible students (as applicable) to BEEF as already explained in Procedure that the first soft data through email including IML-PFML-FML then hard copies of the same along with the dully filled SAF 2021-22 signed and stamped by the focal person and co-focal person shall be reached at BEEF not later than due date.
Deadline for BEEF Scholarship
The deadline for BEEF Scholarship is 28th February 2022.