We have some exciting news to share with all of you who have earned a graduate degree. Prime Minister Imran Khan, according to the information, is offering a fantastic prime minister internship programme in 2022. The Prime Minister has teamed up with PepsiCo to provide this wonderful internship opportunity to the country’s young.
Jobs in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, public administration, and business are available from Prime Minister Imran Khan. One of the best aspects of this job is that the students are paid a monthly stipend of Rs 30,000. The major goal of this internship is to train Pakistan’s educated young by providing them with temporary positions in both private and public sectors.
Interns are placed in federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private institutions for one year and receive a stipend of Rs. 30,000 per month, according to the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination. This internship is open to students who have finished 16 years of study, or Matric or FSc.
Benefits of PM Youth Internship Program 2022
|Kamyab Jawan Internship Program
|: Not announced yet.
Document Required for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
Eligibility of Criteria for PM Youth Internship program 2022
- 16 years of education or equivalent
- Applicant having 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Must have Pakistani Nationality Holder
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA
- The age limit is up to 25 years. An age limit of up to 30 years is also recommended for FATA Baluchistan and South Punjab.
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for PM Youth Internship Program 2022: –
The interested and willing applicants who meet the eligibility mentioned above can apply online by visiting prime minister internship program 2022 online registration form.
- The applicant received after the due date will not entertain.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete application will not accept