The Google Global Coding Challenge is a one-of-a-kind competition for world-class programmers. In this coding competition, also known as Coding Jam, gifted programmers are given hard problems to tackle in a particular amount of time. As a result, the Code Jam challenge gives participants a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate their worth by putting their talents to the test. This exciting online coding competition is Google’s largest coding competition anywhere in the world. As a result, the challenge acts as a gateway for programmes to enter a new virtual world full with possibilities.
Code Jam, Google’s longest-running coding competition, pits programmers of all abilities against one another. To qualify for the global finals, competitors must solve a series of online algorithmic challenges. They will fight for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000.
Interested candidates can compete in the Code Jam Online Qualification Round by registering. It lasts 27 hours, however the applicant will not need that much time to meet the round’s qualifying point requirement. They’ll then go to Round 1 of the online competition. In round one, there will be three sub-rounds; the contestant may compete in as many as necessary to place in the top 1,500 in any of them.
Prize of Google Global Coding competition
- A Cash prize of $15000 will be awarded to the owner.
- Participants who advance to the third round will receive a limited-edition code Jam T-shirt etc.
- Top finalists will be invited to join in the virtual world finals.
- Certificate will be given to participants.
Eligibility Criteria for google global coding competition
- Candidates from all countries are invited to apply, with the exception of those from Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, the Donetsk People’s Republic, and the Luhansk People’s Republic, or those who are forbidden by law.
- Google and Alphabet employees, interns, and contractors, as well as their affiliates, are not eligible to apply.
- If you are a government official, you may apply, but you will not be eligible for a reward or certificate since officers can only participate in the contest as Hub organizers.
- The candidate must be 16 years old or older and have competed in at least 18 Code Jam rounds,
- If Google asks for evidence of eligibility, the candidate must respond within 5 days or risk being dismissed.
How to apply for the google global coding competition
- Create an account and register yourself for the competition.
- Candidate register yourself separately for each contest.
DEADLINE for Gloogle Coding Competition is 3rd april 2022