Directorate of Electronic Media and Publications (DEMP) is an attached Department of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Directorate disseminates information regarding National policies, achievements & programs of the government by developing close rapport with electronic media persons for creating an informed opinion.DEMP produces, preserves and distributes the current and archival documentaries and publications with rare record on Pakistan Movement, as a credible source of reference at home and abroad. DEMP has also commissioned a state of the art Media Monitoring and Tracking Centre which can simultaneously monitor up to 50 plus TV Channels.
Directorate of Electronic Media and Publications (DEMP) announced Logo Design Competition on the eve of 75th anniversary (Diamond Jubilee) of Pakistan Independence on the following terms and condition each year and all the students across the country can participate in this competition.
- Winner will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 500,000.
- Logo can be submitted in soft form on email@example.com
- Only one logo could be selected after thorough scrutiny by a panel and no representation against the decision will be allowed.
- Winner will have to submit all source files to receive the prize money.
- winner will have no copyright claims on the final design.
- logo dispatched after due date shall not be considered.
- plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Note: This Directorate reserve the right to accept or reject a logo design or cancel this competition without assigning any reason.
How to apply DEMP logo Design Competition
- Please send the complete logo and application form in soft form on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of DEMP logo design Competition is 15th May 2022