The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2022-23. The deadlines of receipt of nominations by HEC is fixed as 20th September 2022.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in (September/October 2023).
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold following qualifications:
1. A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program. Aged from 19-23 years.
2. A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program
3. A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
- Language requirements: Mode of study is French language and only students who have shown satisfactory result in the French language learning program will be given the green light to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/ Training, in French language, in the Moroccan public institution for higher Education. No one will be allowed to avail scholarship without having shown satisfactory mastery in French language. Those who do not have sufficient knowledge of French language are required to undertake French Language course in their country by enrolling at appropriate center dedicated for this purpose, like Alliance Francaise, French cultural center etc. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields must be fluent in Arabic and in possession of proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- The application who succeeds in the French language Training program, organized in their country of origin, should be in the possession, prior to their arrival to Morocco, for the academic year 2022-23 of the following documents.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting that they are vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, in the particular for Tuberculosis (refer page 2 of Moroccan Information File)
Please carefully read details relevant to the subject scholarship program i.e. stipend, accommodation, Medical coverage, visa and residency requirements available at: (Moroccan Information File)
For finding Moroccan institutions/universities:
Please visit the websites:
NOTE: All applicants are advised to read all instructions (pages 2-3) in above mentioned Moroccan information file. This will help you with finding your university and desired program.
Application Procedure and documents required:
Please note, AMCI application form in French language is required by Morocco. The applicant may fill his/her particulars in English language on French application form.
For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded (click here).
b.Apply online at HEC the website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on 20th September 2022 (04.00 PM)
c. All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before, 20th September 2022
WHERE TO SEND APPLICATIONS
All applicants must send completed hard copies of their applications along with documents through postal mail to HEC on address given below on or before 20th September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.