One MBBS undergraduate scholarship has been offered by the Cuban government to Pakistani nationals for the academic years 2022–2023. Candidates may apply for the Cuban Government Scholarship if they have at least 60% in their high school exams and at least 70% in their FSc pre-Medical or comparable examinations. The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad, announces the scholarship. Online applications can be made via the HEC website for the Cuban Government Scholarship. The scholarship application deadline is September 12, 2022. The scholarship pays for tuition, food, housing, and a monthly stipend of 100 Cuban pesos. The scholarship recipient would get a one-time gift of Rs 300,000/- upon his departure for Cuba(Scholar should have a working bank account in Pakistan).
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- At least 70% or above marks in F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O level).
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply as HEC require final score for merit.
- All Pakistani/AJK nationals, aged between 18-25 years as on closing dates of application are eligible to apply.
- Final selection will be based on Merit
- Merit Formula 50% FSC + 50% Matric
- Tuition fees
- Hostel accommodation & toiletries
- Food (as per rules of Cuba)
- Contribution to living expenses in form of Stipend (100 Cuban Pesos per month)
How to apply Cuba Scholarship
Apply online at HEC website:
After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on 12th September 2022 (04.00 PM).
Deadline to apply online at HEC e-portal is on or before 12th September 2022.
Important Note: This scholarship is funded by Cuban Government hence NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission, Pakistan in any case.
1 thought on “Fully Funded MBBS Scholarship By Government of Cuba”
Thank you for sharing these helpful and fruitful scholarships with us.