The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Benevolent Fund merit scholarships for children of KP government employees. Scholarships are given to Matriculation to Postgraduate students. On a merit-based basis, 200 scholarships will be offered. Students who have received a 1st division in their SSC, Inter, Bachelor, MA/MSc, or MA/MSc exams in 2021 are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The Merit scholarship application form for the KP Benevolent Fund can be downloaded from the website. The application must be submitted by February 28, 2022, at the latest. The form should be filled out completely in CAPITAL LETTERS with all relevant information. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
|Category||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship|
|B.A / B.Sc.||250||Rs.50,000/-|
|Professional Colleges / Universities||75||Rs.100,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Benevolent Fund Scholarship
- Children of serving provincial government employees (regular Benevolent Fund contributors), scoring not less than 1st Division, are eligible for the Merit Scholarship.
- Each category above will further be divided into sub-categories e.g. Science, Arts, MBBS, Engineering, LLB and Veterinary Science etc., whereas quota / number of cases in each sub-category (each year) will be allocated based on proportionate number of applications in each sub-catagory, for fair competition amongst sub-categories.
- Applications are invited on closing of each calender year and grant is sanctioned on final results only.
- The grantee who avail the Merit Scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarships.
- The scholarship application forms are required to be verified from the Head of Institution and submitted through the head of Department concerned.
- Form should be filled clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and all required information must be provided. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Date fixed for the receipt of the scholarship application forms should strictly be followed.
How to apply for Benevolent Fund Scholarship
All the eligible candidates can download the scholarship application form can be downloaded from KP benevolent fund website here. The scholarship application forms are required to be verified by the Head of Institution and submitted through the head of the Department concerned. The Form should be filled clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and all required information must be provided. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Deadline for Benevolent Fund Scholarship
The last date to apply for Benevolent Fund scholarship is 31-01-2023.