On the occasion of 75th Anniversary of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission in collaboration with Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives is holding Inter-university Essay Writing Competition in Urdu & English language. The essay writing competition is aimed at sensitizing the Pakistani youth to analyze opportunities & challenges faced by the country and identify their role in development of Pakistan through critical thinking, creativity and productive engagement. It is a great opportunity for the youth to demonstrate their extra ordinary writing skills and win national awards.
- Development Journey of Pakistan from 1947 to 2022; Lessons Learnt viz-a-viz Other Countries
- Pakistan at 2047: National Youth Aspirations
(۱) پاکستان کی ترقی کا سفر (۱۹۴۷ تا ۲۰۲۲): ترقی پذیر ممالک سے تقابلی جائزہ
(۲) ۲۰۴۷ کا پاکستان : نسل نو کی امنگیں
Prize For winners
1st Position Rs. 500,000
2nd Position Rs. 300,000
3rd Position Rs. 200,000
4th -10th Position Rs. 100,000 (each)
- Essay should be submitted with duly filled Registration Form.
- Students can participate only in one language (English or Urdu).
- Word Count for the essay should be between 2500-3000 words.
- English Essay must be typed in ‘Times New Roman’ size 12, Line spacing 1.5 & Converted to pdf file.
- Urdu Essay must be typed and converted to pdf file
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all entries without assigning any reason.
- Essay along with Registration Form is to be e-mailed and hardcopies of the same to be sent through post on the following address:
How to apply for HEC Inter University Essay Writing Competition
Candidate should Emailed Essay along with registration form is to be emailed and Hard copies of the same be sent through post on the address given below.
Ms. Saher Mirza
Assistant Director (Academics), Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission is 26 August 2022