Talent Hunt Program (THP) 2022 is initiated by USAID-funded Merit and Needs Based scholarship Program to encourage and prepare talented female students from low-income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for the admission in top Pakistani universities due to lack of finances required to enroll for the professional entry test preparation workshops. This initiative focuses on identifying bright female students with exceptional Matriculation and FA/FSc results ahead of time, investing in them by offering entry test preparation workshops for their admission in medical, engineering and general universities of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria For USAID Talent Hunt Program
- Student must be a Pakistan/AJ&K national
- Must belongs to a low-income family
3. Must have secured
- 80% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Engineering/Medical/Computer Sciences Group
- 70% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Social/General Science/Art &Humanities Group
4. Special preference will be given to the female
5. Students from rural/less developed districts Pakistan
6. Students with disabilities
Benefits of Talent Hunt Program
What does the scholarship cover?
The Needs Based Scholarship program covers funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging
- Other Academic Costs
- Mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshop
Process of shortlisting for Talent Hunt Program
a. The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine eligibility of the applicant.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on academic record and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
c. Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
How to Apply for Talent Hunt Program
Application process will be announced soon on HEC official website.
DEADLINE for Talent Hunt Program is not announced yet.