The Malaysia Government Scholarship, also known as the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023, is now accepting applications! The Malaysian government launched the MIS 2023 initiative to assist brilliant and exceptional international students from all over the world to pursue postgraduate degrees in Malaysia without having to worry about financial constraints. The goal of this fully funded scholarship for Malaysia is to establish the nation as one of the world’s centres of academic excellence. Only full-time master’s students will be supported by the MIS postgraduate scholarship.
The goal of the Malaysian Government Scholarship for International Students is to draw in, inspire, and keep talented students from other countries. Graduate students with outstanding academic records and extracurricular involvement will be able to attend prestigious universities in Malaysia thanks to this Malaysian international scholarship.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Health and Welfare (excluding nursing, medicine, and pharmacy)
- Arts and Humanities
- Business, Administration and Law
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
Eligibility criteria for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)-
- Not be more than 40 years of age during
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants and for PhD candidates must possess CGPA 5/4.0 or very good result at Masters degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study. In addition, for post-doctoral programme, the selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post- Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- Took one of the following English Language Proficiency Test not more than two years before the date of The list of tests and minimum scores required:
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia (research-based programme only).
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer-based test with a score of at least 230 or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
Benefits of MIS SCHOLARSHIP
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual grant for books and internal travel
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- Thesis allowance
How to apply for MIS Scholarship
Deadline: The application deadline for Malaysian International Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 18 May 2023.
2 thoughts on “Fully Funded Malaysia Government Scholarship 2023-24”
How can we apply for thise scholarships
My high school grade 90.7
I studied in Sister’s school khartoum in Sudan
I started college in Khartoum University and finished first year