Applications are invited to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship. International students who want to pursue Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, PhD Degree, Post Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training degree are encouraged to apply. There is No Application Fee to apply for this scholarship. The ISDB Scholarship is Designed to attract talented male and female students
Islamic Development offering all Academic Fields/Majors. All the Expenses will be covered by the IsDB. You will Study in Top Leading Universities Under IsDB Scholarship Program Like UK, Oxford, Turkey Etc. IsDB is one of the Best Scholarship throughout the World. The ISDB Scholarship is for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide.
International students can receive fully funded scholarships through the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023–24. It will pay for all of the costs associated with undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and post-doctoral education.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
Duration of IsDB Scholarship
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Program (2 Year)
- PhD Program and Post-doctoral Research Program (3 Year)
List of Eligible Countries
Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iran, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Algeria, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Yemen, Morocco, Sudan, Jordan, Oman, Iraq, Cameroon, Brunei Darussalam, Republic of Niger, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Tunisia, Lebanon, Mauritania, Bahrain, Kyrgyz Republic, Gambia, Maldives, Mozambique, Uganda, Benin, Palestine, Tajikistan, Sierra Leone, Togo, Uzbekistan, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Afghanistan, Chad, Albania, Suriname, Turkmenistan, Guinea Bissau, Djibouti, Somalia, Guyana.
Eligibilty Criteria for IsDB Scholarship
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection
How to Apply for IsDB Scholarship
1 thought on “Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24”
Can 8 semester students apply??