DAAD Scholarship in Germany Those who are coming from recently industrialised nations and are extremely determined to advance in their field of study are the target audience for Fully Funded. The German Government Scholarship is offered for graduate, MBA, law, and PhD programmes in 2023–2024. One of the best scholarship programmes in the world for overseas students is DAAD.
Development-Related DAAD A few scholarships for doctorate degree programmes are available through the Postgraduate Scholarship, along with two-year master’s degree software scholarships. All applicants will be able to meet new people, learn a foreign language, experience a foreign culture, and advance in their careers. This DAAD fellowship is a complete scholarship programme in Germany for 2023–2024. The scholarship will cover tuition costs, a monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel expenses, housing for household members, and a monthly rent subsidy. The chance for international students to study at prestigious colleges in Germany on a scholarship is excellent.
Subjects of Studies
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship
- Monthly stipend will be provided to the selected candidates.
- A stipend of 861 eurosfor Master and 1200euros for Phd candidates
- Expenses of academic will be provided.
- accident and Health insurance
- Travelling allowance.
- Accommodation allowance.
- monthly rent subsidy
Eligibility for DAAD Scholarship 2023-24
- All overseas students may submit an application.
- If applying for a master’s degree programme, a candidate must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The application process is not open to international students who have lived in Germany for more than 15 years.
- If applying for a doctorate degree programme, a candidate must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- A applicant has to have two years of experience in their field.
Required documents for DAAD Scholarship
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Experience letter or Employment letter
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
How To Apply for DAAD Scholarship
All The eligible students can apply online for DAAD Scholarship on their official website.