International students can now apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023, which will allow them to study in German universities for the academic year 2022. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a German scholarship programme that encourages students from underdeveloped nations to study in Germany.
Many students from these developing countries apply for DAAD scholarships and are accepted, giving them the chance to study at various German institutions. These DAAD scholarships 2022-2023 will allow students to study courses that are taught in both German and English.
Students who are awarded this scholarship will have the opportunity to study in German universities. The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance to assist you with day-to-day needs. It also includes provisions for medical expenses and travel stipends.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship
- Applicants get to study for free in German Universities.
- Free accommodation
- Applicant will receive a travel grant.
- Health insurance.
- Post Graduate students will receive a monthly allowance of 750 Euros.
- PhD Students will received a monthly stipend of 1200 euros.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel allowance.
Available Courses of DAAD Scholarship
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How To Apply for DAAD Scholarship
All The eligible students can apply online for DAAD Scholarship on their official website.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24
Fully Funded KAUST Scholarship in KSA 2024
Fully Funded MBBS Scholarship By Government of Cuba