Inter, Undergraduate BS, and Masters (MS) students can apply for scholarships from the Frontier Education Foundation (FEF). FEF awards merit-based and need-based scholarships to students from low-income family and underserved regions who wish to pursue higher education at reputable institutions.
The Frontier Education Foundation awards scholarships to students from KP who are enrolled in one of the country’s 41 partner universities. These colleges and universities are among the best in the country. The scholarship committee at each university is in charge of the application procedure. Under no circumstances will a scholarship be offered to anybody who does not qualify or complete both the Merit and Need requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for FEF Scholarship
- Those candidate who have domiciled of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (settled Area) who are enrolled in accredited private and public sector institutes (including institutions established by independent individuals within Pakistan) are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The scholarship money is awarded based on merit plus affordability/poverty as evaluated by the institution’s boss.
- The monthly income of the candidates’ parents/guardians shall not exceed Rs. 50,000.
- The candidate must have received at least 60% in the most recent tests taken.
- If an applicant wins a scholarship from another source, they must decline the prior award in order to be considered for this one.
- Scholarships are available for programmes in Engineering, Mathematics, Operational Research, Management Science, Economics, Politics, Psychology, International Relations, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Bioinformation, Microbiology, and Statistics that have been authorised by the Education Board.
- FEF scholarships are only available to those who submit fully completed application forms.
- The scholarship is renewed if the candidate passes each subsequent examination with a minimum of 60% and maintains excellent behaviour.
- Non-salaried people’s children must present an income certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, detailing the entire monthly income from all sources.
- The children of deceased parents must present a copy of their parents’ confirmed death certificates from NADRA.
List of Eligible Universities for FEF Scholarship
- I.M.Sciences Hayatabad Peshawar
- Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan
- Gomal University DIK
- City University Peshawar
- Qurtuba University Peshawar
- Abacus Polytechnic Institute Haripur
- Abbottabad P/S & College Abbottabad
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- LUMS Lahore
- COMSATS Abbottabad
- COMSATS Islamabad
- NUST Islamabad
- NCA Lahore
- IBA Karachi
- Nisar Shaheed College Risalpur
- Edwardes College Peshawar
- Pearl Degree College Chitral
- Pine Hill College Abbottabad
- Jamal Intern: PS & College Peshawar
- Sir Syed College Haripur
- GIK Topi Topi Swabi
- NDU Islamabad
- Bahria University Islamabad
- University of Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Islamia College University Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- KUST Kohat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- Malakand University
- Women University Swabi
- Shaheed Benazir University Peshawar
- Islamic International University Islamabad
- Quaid-e-Azam Degree College Zaida Swabi
- Al-Muslim College Umer Zai Charsadda
- Cenna College Pabbi Nowshera
- ICMS Hayatabad Peshawar
- Jinnah College Mansehra
- Peshawar Model Degree College
- Peshawar Public School & College, Peshawar
How to Apply for FEF Scholarship
Those candidate who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship through their respective institute.
- Download the application form, and fill it completely.
- Attached the required documents mentioned in the form.
- Submit the form in your university student finance office.
Deadline for FEF Scholarship
Last date for Frontier Education foundation Scholarship varies to university to university.