The China Scholarship Council (CSC), operating under the authority of the Ministry of Education, People’s Republic of China, is responsible for overseeing the administration of the Chinese Government Scholarship Program. This program provides valuable opportunities for eligible candidates to secure scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs in their respective fields of interest.
Renowned universities in China offer a diverse range of academic courses spanning Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, economics, legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, Fine Arts, and more. These educational opportunities are accessible to scholarship recipients at all levels of education. For other scholarships details please visit.
- The Chinese Government Scholarship Program is a global initiative supporting students, educators, and intellectuals in pursuing degree programs, including bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate levels. It encompasses a one-year preparatory phase in Chinese language studies tailored to specific academic tracks.
- With a focus on facilitating international students, instructors, and researchers, the Chinese Government Scholarship Program aids in pursuing degree studies at the undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. The program also includes a year-long preparatory period for Chinese language studies within certain degree programs.
- The Chinese Government Scholarship initiative backs international students, teachers, and scholars in their pursuit of degree studies, spanning Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. This comprehensive program incorporates a preparatory year for Chinese language studies in selected degree programs.
- Empowering global students, educators, and academics, the Chinese Government Scholarship Program encourages degree studies at the Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. It features a preparatory year for Chinese language studies integrated into specific degree programs.
- The Chinese Government Scholarship Program sponsors students, teachers, and scholars worldwide, enabling them to engage in degree studies at the Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. The program also includes a preparatory year dedicated to Chinese language studies tailored to certain degree programs.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants with incomplete degrees on closing date of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants for Undergraduate/Bachelors program must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants for Masters program must have a Bachelors degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for PhD/Doctoral program must have a Masters degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and be under the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Meet the application requirement as prescribed on China Scholarship Council website & portal.
- Meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic eligibility, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship currently.
- All applicants are required to provide HAT or USAT test score. Applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50 out of 100 in HAT or USAT test. Those applicants who have taken HAT or USAT test on or after January 01, 2023 may upload the test result on HEC portal for consideration.Without providing minimum HAT or USAT test score (50 out of 100), applications will not be considered for further process.
How Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship
The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship is 28th December 2023.