ADB Internship is a fantastic chance for recent graduates to pursue a rewarding career. The ADB paid internship programme offers students the chance to work on project-oriented programmes and processes in a multicultural setting throughout 60 ADB member nations. Graduates have a great opportunity to get professional experience based on research and assignments while being supervised by top-tier professionals through international internships.
ADB offers internships twice a year. For an international internship at the ADB, candidates from all ADB member countries are chosen based on their remarkable talent, drive, and influence. Through the internship programmes, talented recent graduates are brought together to make a big difference. The goal of the Asian Development Bank Internship Programme is to provide recent graduates and college students with the opportunity to learn about the organization’s work and operations while also getting real-world experience. The internship also aids ADB in identifying potential future employees.
The ADB Paid Internship 2023 has created a chance for economic and development influence in both the public and commercial sectors of their developing countries. International interns at ADB can apply for the positions they want and work on the assignments they want during the application process. The Asian Development Bank is actively engaged in a number of initiatives relating to sustainable social and economic development. The COVID-19 pandemic’s effects can be lessened through the other projects, which offer vaccines, information, funding, and partnerships. The internship lasts for eight weeks at the least and twenty-six weeks at the most, giving postgraduate students the chance to enhance their skills and learn about economic development. A paid internship with ADB will give the intern learning opportunities and look fantastic on their resume.
In addition to the World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Global Environment Facility, World Health Organisation, World Trade Organisation, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, and many others, Asian Development Bank collaborated with these institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Internship
- A master’s or doctoral programme is required for applicants. academic programme.
They must be fluent in English and have strong communication abilities.
- Must be committed to academic research in a subject that touches on ADB’s mission.
- Additionally, candidates must exhibit a strong commitment to academic studies in a subject area closely related to ADB’s areas of expertise.
- Additionally, they must be citizens of ADB member nations.
- It is desired that successful candidates have past academic or research experience connected to one of ADB’s existing programmes, demonstrating their capacity to meaningfully contribute to the bank’s activities.
How to apply for ADB Internship
Application period for the 2023 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 15 July to 15 September 2022
- On board: January 2023 onwards
- 2nd batch: 15 December 2022 to 15 February 2023
- On board: June 2023 onwards