The kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) announced 600 Fully-funded Scholarships for Pakistani students to study at the level of Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia. The Scholarship will be awarded to students living in Pakistan and legal residents in Saudi Arabia. The Scholarship are offered for almost all the disciplines, Administration, Education, Economics, Computer Science, Law, Political Science, Engineering, Arabic, Agriculture, Islamic Studies and Media Science.
Eligibility Criteria for Saudi Arabi Scholarship
- Applicant must be Pakistani or Azad Jammu Kashmir National.
- 25% Scholarships will be awarded to Students residing in KSA, 75% Scholarships will be awarded students living in Pakistan.
- Male and Female students both are eligible to apply for this.
- Applicant availing others scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The age of applicants must be 17 to 25 for BS, Maximum of 30 for MS and less than 35 for PhD programme on the closing date of the application process.
- Applicant selected for the award of KSA Scholarship will commence the programme September/October each year.
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Applicants suspended from any education institute on disciplinary are not eligible to apply.
Benefits of Saudi Arabia Scholarships
- Full fully including lodging expenses.
- Air Tickets and Return Air tickets.
- Graduation allowance for books.
- Medical facility
- Different activities for Students on the campus.
- Monthly allowance of SR 900 for Science Students and SR 850 to Arts
- Three months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for Married Scholars.
How to apply for Saudi Arabia Scholarships
- applicant apply online directly on the university website or online portal.
- Student need to consult the the website for eligibility criteria, as each university have its own application time frame.
- Scholarship will be offered by 25 universities mentioned below.
- Each university is authorized to enroll only 5% of international students except Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of total seats
- Unvirsities will forward he application to Sauid ministry of Education for final selection.
- Applicants should share a copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Parepriyadh@mofa.gov.pk
List of 25 Universities
|5||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10||King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17||Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22||Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
3 thoughts on “Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia”
where is the office in pakistan
it should be submitted online.
My name is Iqbal khan s/o Muhammad gull . I’m student of msc mathematics